It’s been a while since I’ve had one of these nominations, and it’s always nice to get one! This week the lovely Chloe from Writing the Blues Away nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award, and I hadn’t heard of this one before so I was excited to get started on it! Go and check out Chloe’s blog, as her writing is wonderful, and she’s also a very talented illustrator too!
Rules of the Real Neat Blog Award
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your favourite season?
- What places are on your travel bucket list?
- If you had to dye your hair another colour, what would you choose?
- What item in your wardrobe is your favourite?
- If you could only watch one film for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favourite blog post that you have written?
What is your guilty pleasure?
Watching cartoons from my childhood. I’ve been known to watch reruns of Cow and Chicken, Ed, Edd & Eddy, and Drake & Josh while I do the ironing.
What is your favourite season?
Definitely Spring. Not too hot, not too cold. And all the baby animals!
What places are on your travel bucket list?
New York, Las Vegas, Seattle, Bruges, Amsterdam and Canada!
If you had to dye your hair another colour, what colour would you choose?
I’d love to dye it red again – when I was younger I’d use the temporary dyes to colour it a dark scarlet red and I loved it!
What item in your wardrobe is your favourite?
Probably my skinny jeans. They make my butt look good.
If you could only watch one film for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Little Mermaid, without a doubt.
What is your favourite blog post you’ve written?
Once again, a huge thank you to Chloe for nominating me! I’m writing this post a week ahead of scheduling it so apologies if by the time this goes live you’ve already been nominated and written a post! Go follow these fabulous bloggers too:
- What’s your favourite song right now?
- What would be your top tip for newbie bloggers?
- What TV character do you relate to most?
- What currently is your phone background?
- What was your favourite subject at school?
- What was the last thing you bought online?
- Tell me a random fact about yourself.