Back at the beginning of January, I was delighted when the lovely Charlotte at Time to Talk nominated me for my third Mystery Blogger Award. It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these and of course it’s always nice to know that your fellow bloggers appreciate what you do. If you haven’t already checked out Charlotte’s blog, make sure you do. She mainly writes about mental health and wellbeing and her posts are wonderfully honest while giving great advice. A huge thank you to Charlotte for the nomination, and apologies it’s taken me so long to get around to doing this!
How the Mystery Blogger Award Works
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link too.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
So, what is The Mystery Blogger Award? It was created by Okoto Enigma, who explains it like this:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- My list of celebrity crushes is mainly a list of comedians.
- I hate pretty much anything to do with Star Wars, however I am obsessed with Baby Yoda. I love him.
- My ultimate guilty pleasure TV are shows like Embarrassing Bodies and Naked Attraction.
What is your dream destination?
Definitely New York! It’s high up on my bucket list and I’m so desperate to go there someday. I just need to get myself to a place where I can endure a long haul flight.
If you had a chance to go back in time and change something what would it be?
I’d go back and tell 14 year old me to not pick useless subjects for my GCSEs just because I’m crap at maths and science, and to actually ask for help with them. Had I not listened to my doubts I would have been on the path to becoming a vet, which I seriously regret.
What is your star sign?
I’m a Taurus – apparently known for being stubborn, which is me 100%.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
It’s such a cop out, but I think I’m happy where I am. My friends and family are here – I didn’t particularly cope very well living just 2 hours away so I doubt I’d cope living in a completely different country!
If you could create your own invention, what would it be?
Probably some sort of bathroom/public toilet device that doesn’t let you out until you’ve washed your hands! With soap.
My Nominees and Questions
I’m not going to nominate anyone for this one, mainly because I was tagged in this over a month ago, so chances are anyone who I would go for has probably already been nominated! However, I’d love to know more about my readers, so feel free to answer these 5 questions, or create your own post sharing your answers!
- Are your more glass half-empty or glass half-full?
- What’s something that you’ll always find in your bag?
- What was the last TV show/movie you watched?
- Who was the last person to pay you a compliment?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
A huge thank you again to Charlotte for nominating me – these awards mean so much and it’s one of my favourite parts of the blogging community!