Over a month ago now (nearing on two to be honest), the lovely Emily at That Weird Girl Life nominated me for my third Real Neat Blog Award. I’m so embarrassed that it’s taken me this long to write a post in response, and today I’ve finally sorted my life out enough to get it done! It’s always so nice when a fellow blogger nominates you for these, because it gives you a well needed boost and lets you know that you’re doing something right. So, a huge thank you to Emily for this nomination, and massive apologies that it’s taken me this long to write a post in response!
Rules of the Real Neat Blog Award
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
If you could live anywhere in the world (besides where you’re currently living), where would it be?
I’d love to live in New York, just for those Friends vibes.
What’s a guilty pleasure movie/show/book/activity you like to indulge in?
I love watching cartoons from my childhood as a grown-ass adult. I’ve been known to binge through Cow and Chicken and Ed, Edd & Eddy while I do the ironing.
What’s a cause that you’re passionate about?
What’s something about blogging that annoys you?
That a lot of people don’t see it as a ‘proper’ job!
If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Probably something by Taylor Swift.
Do you believe in ghosts? If so, have you ever seen one?
I can’t say I’ve ever seen one, but I don’t NOT believe in them.
What does your perfect day off look like?
A decent lie-in, but not to the point where you sleep away the whole day, and really productive, but with a good few hours left over to chill and do nothing afterwards!
Given that I’m nearly 2 months behind on this challenge, it seems a bit late to be nominating people! However, the blogging community is packed with amazing people who write some incredible blogs, so if you want to nominate yourself for the award and answer my questions below, please feel free!
- What was your favourite childhood film?
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of?
- When did you first decide to start blogging?
- How do you plan out your blog posts?
- What’s the nicest gift you’ve ever been given?
- What was your favourite memory from last year?
- What one beauty/toiletry product can you not live without?